Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve over rice or udon noodles. We just nibbled on them! Quite yummy and love the sambal! From Cooking Light.
- 680.38 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml fresh squeezed orange juice
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml sambal oelek
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 78.07 ml chopped green onion
- Place shrimp in medium bowl, sprinkle with cornstarch, toss well to coat and set aside.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and sambal, stirring until well mixed; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat. Add minced ginger and garlic, stir fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add shrimp mixture, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions, cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately.
Loved it! A nice and spicy dish that is perfect served with Jasmine Rice. Made for Zingo during ZWT9.
These shrimps were spicy, with so much flavor. We ate them on leftover of rice. Me and DH liked them a lot. And so easy to do. Will do again often. Thanks Chef PotPie :) Made for ZWT9
Yum! This is an awesome recipe! We had it with rice spaghetti for a very tasty light dinner. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / SE Asia for The Apron String Travelers