- 680.38 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml fresh squeezed orange juice
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml sambal oelek
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 78.07 ml chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in medium bowl, sprinkle with cornstarch, toss well to coat and set aside.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and sambal, stirring until well mixed; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat. Add minced ginger and garlic, stir fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add shrimp mixture, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions, cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately.