- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in medium bowl, sprinkle with cornstarch, toss well to coat and set aside.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and sambal, stirring until well mixed; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat. Add minced ginger and garlic, stir fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add shrimp mixture, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions, cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately.