Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh, chopped
- 3 cups napa cabbage, chopped
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Heat a wok and add the oil.
- When oil is hot, add garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and red pepper, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, hoisin sauce, and basil; continue stir-frying until shrimp is opaque.
- Serve over cabbage.