Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another handwritten page in my folder, pulled for dinner tonight. It is very simple, and can be prepared in less time if you buy cooked and deveined shrimp.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- cooked rice
- lemon slice, for garnish
- Saute garlic in oil, in skillet or wok for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms and onions.
- Stirfry for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth.
- Cook 2 minutes longer, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over rice.
- Garnish with lemon.
Quick and easy. Partnered with a spinach salad instead of pasta or rice.
This is perfect! So simple and yet such wonderful blending of flavors. Unfortunately I had juiced my last lemon so a touch of lemon juice was sprinkled over the shrimp prior to serving and sliced green onions were used as a garnish. I will keep this one handy for a quick but delicious meal. Made for Aussie Swap.
What a great recipe NurseJaney. We enjoyed this simple dish very much. It was lovely and so quick and easy to make. Loved the fresh bold flavor with the succulent shrimp. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again.