1/3 Photos of Stir-Fried Shitake Mushrooms With Tofu and Bok Choy
Kim Petro's Note:
From Vegetarian Times Magizine..These are simply delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons thai chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, devided
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1 lb bok choy, cut into 11/2 pieces
- 2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1Whisk together cornstarch and 1 tsp.water in bowl.
- 2Whisk in soy sauce, ginger, chile sauce, garlic and sesame oil.
- 3Heat 1 Tbs. canola oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Stir-fry tofu7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Transfer to plate.
- 6Add 1 Tbs. oil to pan.
- 7Stir-fry bok choy 4 minutes, transfer to plate.
- 8Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil to pan.
- 9Stir-fry mushrooms 2 minutes or until tender.
- 10Return tofu and bok choy to pan.
- 11Stir in soy sauce mixture and stir-fry 1 minute until hot.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fried Shitake Mushrooms With Tofu and Bok Choy
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 393.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g