Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 lb trimmed string bean
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth or 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 dashes sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of peanut oil in a wok or a wide frying pan.
- Over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, stirring constantly until seeds are golden. Remove and set aside.
- Increase heat to high. When pan is hot, add remaining oil. When oil ripples, add string beans and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add chicken broth or water, lower heat, cover and cook until beans are crisp tender. Return sesame seeds to pan, along with a few drops of sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix well.