Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From WW Simply Delicious. Per 1/2 c. serving: 50 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 1 point.
Top Review by brokedownrage
Came out perfectly!! Loved the sesame oil! Only 1 pt per serving on weight watchers! Omitted ginger because we just don't happen to like that. Came out great without it though! Also used veggie broth instead of chicken. Reheated great for lunch the next day!
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby bok choy, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over med-high heat until a drop of water sizzles.
- Add the oil to the skillet and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper; stir-fry until fragrant--about 30 seconds.
- ADd in the bok choy; cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch; bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook 1 minute or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.