1/1 Photo of Stir- Fried Sesame Asparagus
Quick, easy, and delicious! I love asparagus and usually just roast it with olive oil and kosher salt. However, I cook it so often in the spring that my family starts to tire of eating it the same way, so I must look for other ways to prepare it. We really enjoyed it cooked this way. Adapted from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce and sugar in small bowl and stir until sugar dissolves.
- 2Heat oil in heavy large skillet.
- 3When oil is hot, add garlic and stir 15 seconds.
- 4Add asparagus and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes (mine took longer).
- 5Add soy mixture and toss about 1 minute longer, until asparagus is coated.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir- Fried Sesame Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 535.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g