Recipe by Sandyg61
This is from Stir-Fries Best-Ever Wok and Pan Recipes. If you can't get fresh sugar snap peas use either thawed frozen ones or snow peas. corected for the missing amount of soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2⁄3 lb sugar snap pea
- 1 lb scallops
- 2 scallions, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat wok over medium heat, add the oil and swirl to coat the surface of the wok.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds, or until fragrent.
- Add the peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the scallops and scallions and cook for 1 minute, or until the scallions are wilted.
- Stir in the oyster and soy sauces, sesame oil and sugar and heat for 1 minute, or until warmed through.
- Serve with rice.