Stir-Fried Prawns with Noodles
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the noodles and cook until soft.
- Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and cook for a further minute.
- Add the prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, followed by the vegetable mix and noodles, continue to stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and stock and continue to stir until well blended.
- Serve immediately.