Prep 40 mins
Cook 3 mins
Preparation time includes 30 min marination time.
- 600 g large prawns, washed and trimmed (tiger prawns if you can get)
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Marinate prawns with chopped scallions, soy sauce, ginger juice, a dash of salt and rice wine for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan on high.
- Add in the prawns and stir-fry until the prawns changes color (about 1-2 mins).
- (Do not over-cook the prawns) Remove for serving.
The marinade was great but I felt it lacked a little garlic (personal preference perhaps). You are so right when you say DO NOT OVERCOOK I would guess it was 3 minutes on a heated wok and they were perfect. Lovely easy recipe - Thanks Kim Ong