1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Pork With Vegetables (Ww)
From Weight Watchers New 365 Day Menu Cookbook, this sounds really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 10 ounces lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onions.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes, until softened.
- 3Add broccoli and 1/4 cup water; cook, covered, 4 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- 4Add bell pepper, zucchini and peas; cook, covered, 2 minutes, until bell pepper is tender.
- 5Move vegetables to sides of skillet, making a well in center; place pork, thyme, salt and black pepper into well.
- 6Cook pork mixture, stirring frequently, 6 minutes, until pork is browned on all sides.
- 7Add vinegar; toss pork mixture and vegetables together.
- 8Cook, continuing to toss, 3 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- 9SERVING (1 1/2 CUPS) PROVIDES: 1/2 Fat, 2 3/4 Vegetables, 2 Proteins.
- 10PER SERVING: 190 Calories, 7 g Total Fat, 2 g Saturated Fat, 42 mg Cholesterol, 226 mg Sodium, 14 g Total Carbohydrate, 5 g Dietary Fiber, 20 g Protein, 82 mg Calcium; 3 points.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Pork With Vegetables (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar