Recipe by dicentra
This is from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. Asia. You can use canned lychees if fresh are not available. 30 minutes marinating time.
- 1 lb pork, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 6 ounces lychees, peeled, stoned and cut into slivers
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the hoisin sauce over the pork and set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok, then add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Add the green onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer.
- Scatter the lychee slivers over the pork, season with salt and pepper.