1/4 Photos of Stir Fried Pork With Broccoli and Cashews
I found this several years ago in Cooking Light magazine and have modified it slightly to suit our tastes. It is one of my "go to" meals as it is quick, delicious and very figure friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups onions, vertically sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Recoat pan with cooking spray and stir fry broccoli 3 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli to onion.
- 5Spray pan again and fry pork and red pepper for 4 minutes or until pork loses its pink color.
- 6Reduce heat. Stir in the green onions, sugar, ginger, and garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- 7Stir in onion and broccoli.
- 8Add chicken broth and soy sauce.
- 9Cook 1 minute.
- 10Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with cashews.
- 11Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Pork With Broccoli and Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1039.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 34.0 g