- 303.90 g boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml diced carrot
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh spinach
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml cold water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3 quart saucepan, stir-fry pork, mushrooms, celery and carrots in oil until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Add broth and spinach.
- Combine cornstarch and water to make a thin paste; stir into soup. Return to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Quickly stir in egg. Add pepper.
- Serve immediately.