Recipe by lamarb
A quick and easy afternoon snack using up a leftover. Add vegetables of your choice to make it a full course.
- 1 leftover pork chop, in 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped onions
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the oils in a wok and bring to smoking heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute´ to a light brown. Stir continuously.
- Add the pork and stir continuously until the pork crisps or the garlic darkens, which ever comes first. In other words, don’t burn the garlic.
- At the last minute add the fish sauce and Hoisin sauce and stir to thoroughly coat the pork mixture.
- Serve with a slotted spoon to allow any excess oil to drain.