Recipe by Brian Holley
Pork fillet stir fried with vegetables in a soy and sherry sauce. easy to cook, super taste. We often cook this when time is short and we are hungry, and, in a hurry.
- 1 lb pork fillet, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 6 ounces fresh bean sprouts or 6 ounces finely shredded cabbage
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the pork till brown, remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook the garlic, onion, carrots, red pepper and mushrooms, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the beanshoots or cabbage and the spring onions, stir for 3 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan, stir to mix with the vegetables. Add the soy sauce and the sherry and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with noodles and a green salad.