Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium bell peppers, of any color cut in 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet or small wok over moderately high heat.
- Add peppers and thyme, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender-crisp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
I often stir fry peppers but it was amazing what a difference that the thyme makes - I use no oil just a spray of "No Oil" on the pan does the trick. Thanks Dancer for another great easy recipe
If you love thyme, you'll love this very, very easy dish.