1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Oysters with Garlic
Love those oysters! This is a simple, fast and enjoyable recipe. Oysters have to be good for you because they sure do taste good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 4 cups water in pot and add oysters for 10-15 seconds .
- 2Remove with slotten spoon to paper towels to drain.
- 3Blend cornstarch with 4 Tbs water and add oyster and soy sauce.
- 4Heat oil in wok, add wine, oysters, green onion& ginger.
- 5Stir fry 15 seconds.
- 6Add cornstarch mixture and stir fry 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Oysters with Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 623.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: