Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a beautiful combination of celery, snow peas, mushrooms and green onions with a delicious oriental sauce.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups diagonally sliced celery
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh pea pods
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil; saute celery in oil 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, pea pods and onions; saute 3 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch, ginger, corn syrup, soy sauce and orange juice; pour over vegetables.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with almonds.