- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, onion)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water and cornstarch, add tamari sauce.
- Trim fat from beef and cut into strips. Heat skillet with oil. Add beef, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir fry until beef is heated through.
- Add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
- Stir in orange juice and cornstarch mixture. Cook until thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Add oranges and heat until cooked through.
- Serve over rice.