1/1 Photo of stir fried noodles with curried lamb
serve this the next time you have a yen for noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces udon noodles
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mild molasses
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 3 tablespoons peeled chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces leg of lamb, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro or 4 tablespoons Thai basil
- 1boil udon noodles according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- 2mix in 1 tbsp oil and sesame oil and set aside.
- 3mix cornstarch with sherry until blended.
- 4stir in next 5 ingredients, set aside.
- 5heat 2 tbsp oil in skillet over high heat.
- 6add ginger, garlic, scallions, and chiles, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 7add cabbage, lamb and peppers, cook for 2-3 minutes until lamb is cooked through.
- 8stir in the sherry mixture and cook until sauce thickens, 2-3 minutes.
- 9add lamb sauce to the noodles in the pot.
- 10toss over high heat until the noodles are coated with the sauce.
- 11mix in 2 tbsp cilantro.
- 12transfer to a large bowl, sprinkle with remaining cilantro, serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for stir fried noodles with curried lamb
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1596.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: