Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
This was in Family Circle (Oct 17, 2008). I am attaching the recipe here as I don't want to lose it and I'm sure others will find it just as quick to make and enjoyable as I have..
- 3⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons caonola oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken thighs, boneless, skinless cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen vegetables with seasoning
- 1 cup cashews
- For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together stir-fry sauce, 1 seasoning packet from ramen noodles and ginger. Set aside.
- In a medium-size saucepan, cook ramen noodles following package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes. Add water chestnuts, celery and vegetable blend; stir-fry for 2 minutes more. Add cooked, drained ramen noodles; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour in sauce; add cashews. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is mostly absorbed.