Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This goes well with a cool glass of Papaw juice.
- 250 g minced chicken
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 green chilies, slit
- 5 fresh curry leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 chicken stock cube
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add curry leaves, onions and green chillies.
- Saute until onions are browned and curry leaves fragrant.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook until the chicken is tender.
- Serve hot.