Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I looked at the garden started picking and this recipe came out of it. Went over well with BBQ Prawns, Baked onions & potatoes and a side dish of Blueberry Corn Relish. No leftovers. Season with salt & Pepper to your liking
- 2 cups kohlrabi, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 4 leeks, white part only chopped
- 3 sweet banana peppers, choppe into 3/4 inch pieces
- Lightly spray a wok or skillet with veggie oil add all the veggies and stir fry until just heated through apprx 8 minutes Use a fairly high heat.
I used green onions instead of jalapenos and orange and yellow peppers instead of banana peppers. Still awesome. I never knew how great kohlrabi was for stir frying up a light summer meal! I'm going to try substituting it for zucchini in zucchini bread!
I loved this recipe. no one even knows about this wonderful veggie and here's great way to start.Thanks!