Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This is one of our favourite and healthy dishes from Asia. Use vegetarian oyster sauce for vegan version.
Top Review by Kate S.
When we order broccoli in China, this is the standard preparation: oil, garlic, and salt. (Sometimes with MSG or a bit of chicken broth or bouillon granules.) This is just right.
- 350 g baby kai lan or 350 g broccoli, washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- oyster sauce, to drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic, salt and stir fry, until it is just beginning to turn light brown.
- Add vegetables, stir, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Take out in a serving dish and dot a few drops of Oyster sauce on top.
- Serve hot, with other main meal dishes and rice.