Stir-Fried Kaffir Lime Chicken
- In a small bowl, mix the fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice; set aside.
- Heat a wok until hot; add half of the oil, then add the chicken; stir-fry until golden and cooked through, 3-4 minutes; remove from the wok using a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok; toss in the eggplant; stir-fry until golden and tender,5-6 minutes; remove from wok, drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Add garlic, chili, and lime leaves to the wok; stir-fry 30 seconds, then return the chicken and eggplant to the wok, followed by the fish sauce mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and serve topped with basil leaves.