Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lb halibut, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add fish, onion, garlic, ginger, and asparagus; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in other ingredients; cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve with rice.
Wonderful! Not only does this taste excellent, it looks beautiful! I love that it has a lot of fresh vegetables ( I used fresh asparagus). I let mine stir fry a little longer, about 5-6 minutes before going to step 3. The ginger and lemon are delicious in this dish. Thanks!