1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Green Beans - from Chinatownconnection.com
Could easily use this method for a variety of veggies. Number of servings, preparation time and cook time was not provided so I just guessed. It is from www.chinatownconnection.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- 2Run under cool water to stop cooking and pat dry.
- 3Heat wok over medium high heat.
- 4Add sherry, garlic and ginger and stir for a few seconds.
- 5Add green beans and stir for a minute.
- 6Add stock, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- 7Combine sherry and cornstarch and add to wok and stir.
- 8Reduce to simmer and cook for another 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- 9Stir in scallions and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Green Beans - from Chinatownconnection.com
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 374.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g