1/4 Photos of Stir Fried Green Beans and Peppers
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
From "The Wisdom of the Chinese Kitchen" and adapted to my family's liking. Easy and quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash beans and dry thoroughly. Use fresh green beans- the longer the better for presentation. Traditionally long beans are used.
- 2Trim beans at each end and slice pepper into strips equal to the size of the beans.
- 3In a hot wok or skillet add oil and beans and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 4Add 1/4 cup hot water. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- 5Add bell pepper strips and re-cover cooking for 1 minute.
- 6Add salt and sugar and stir to combine.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Green Beans and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g