Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mandain House, WBIR
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 -3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- Deep fry fresh green bean over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Lift the green bean and drain on paper towl.
- Coat the wok with oil and heat slightly.
- Drop#2 and turn up the heat stir-frying Add the green beans to the sauce, mix well.
- Then its ready to serve.
We really loved this flavor combination! My only suggestion is that in step 4 you continually keep the mix moving because you don't want the garlic to burn and become bitter. No way this serves 4-6, is really more a good-sized side dish for 2 people. Thanks for posting!