Recipe by Liwl
Simply, tasty, healthy. Hooray! You can use seasonal veggies for this if you want, or add tofu, or serve with rice, or whatever you want! A very flexible and delicious recipe.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chopped ginger, divided (or use dried)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2⁄3 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄3 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄3 cup halved green beans
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons water
- 8 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cornstarch, galric, 1 tsp ginger, and 1 tbs and 1 tsp vegetable oil in a large bowl, until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Mix in broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and green beans until lightly coated.
- Heat remaining 1 tbs and 1 tsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook veggies in oil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Stir in soy sauce and water.
- Mix onion, salt, and remaining 1/4 tsp ginger.
- Cook until veggies are tender but still crisp.