Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simply, tasty, healthy. Hooray! You can use seasonal veggies for this if you want, or add tofu, or serve with rice, or whatever you want! A very flexible and delicious recipe.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chopped ginger, divided (or use dried)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2⁄3 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄3 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄3 cup halved green beans
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons water
- 8 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blend cornstarch, galric, 1 tsp ginger, and 1 tbs and 1 tsp vegetable oil in a large bowl, until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Mix in broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and green beans until lightly coated.
- Heat remaining 1 tbs and 1 tsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook veggies in oil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Stir in soy sauce and water.
- Mix onion, salt, and remaining 1/4 tsp ginger.
- Cook until veggies are tender but still crisp.