Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dish is delicious with plain boiled rice. Fast and easy to prepare.
- 500 g pork loin
- 1 large onion, cut to quarters
- 1 spring onion, cut into 10 cm long
- 20 g gingerroot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash wine
- Slice pork loin into slices.
- Mix sliced pork with sesame oil, dark soya sauce, oyster sauce, salt, wine and corn starch; leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan and fry slice ginger and onion till soft.
- Add pork and turn till color changes.
- Pour water into pan and continue to stir fry until pork is cooked but make sure that meat has some gravy.
- Add spring onion and dish pork.
very good!. almost like ginger beef! will be using this recipe again!