Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish is delicious with plain boiled rice. Fast and easy to prepare.
Make and share this Stir Fried Ginger Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Slice pork loin into slices.
- Mix sliced pork with sesame oil, dark soya sauce, oyster sauce, salt, wine and corn starch; leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan and fry slice ginger and onion till soft.
- Add pork and turn till color changes.
- Pour water into pan and continue to stir fry until pork is cooked but make sure that meat has some gravy.
- Add spring onion and dish pork.
very good!. almost like ginger beef! will be using this recipe again!