Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Who dosn't like mushrooms? This so quick and easy, and so good. You can use whatever mushrooms your grocery store has on hand. I like to mix and match them. I serve these over rice or pasta.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml turmeric
- 7.39 ml freash gingerroot, finely grated
- 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1133.98 g mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes, and tumeric, stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and ginger, stir fry for two minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients stir well, heat through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
This made a great lunch served over rigatoni! I like that there isn't any meat in it since I have not been eating a lot since being pregnant... I left out the red pepper flakes (I am a wimp) and garnished with a little bit of chopped chives. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.