Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Who dosn't like mushrooms? This so quick and easy, and so good. You can use whatever mushrooms your grocery store has on hand. I like to mix and match them. I serve these over rice or pasta.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons freash gingerroot, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 1⁄2 lbs mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes, and tumeric, stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and ginger, stir fry for two minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients stir well, heat through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
This made a great lunch served over rigatoni! I like that there isn't any meat in it since I have not been eating a lot since being pregnant... I left out the red pepper flakes (I am a wimp) and garnished with a little bit of chopped chives. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.