Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light and easy, always popular at get togethers.
- 500 g firm fish fillets, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 yellow capsicums or 1⁄2 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 200 g snow peas
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Add oil to heated frying pan or wok and then cook fish until golden brown, 5- 6 minutes.
- Remove fish and set aside.
- Add ginger, capsicum and snow peas and stir fry until vegetables are tender crisp, 2- 3 minutes.
- Combine cornflour with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and water.
- Add to pan and cook 2- 3 minutes, add fish and cook, stirring gently, until heated through.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Just made this for dinner tonight & everyone loved it. I didn't have any fresh ginger so used bottled ginger & garlic (mixed). Otherwise, followed the recipe as is and served with noodles. It's a hit at my house so will be making again - perhaps even with Chicken. Thanks, Sueie.