- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into slivers
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or skillet heat one tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Add cucumbers and stir fry 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add1 more tablespoon of oil to wok and and stir fry green onions and pepper 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil to wok and stir fry tomatoes 1 minute.
- Return cucumbers, green onions and pepper to wok, along with the sesame seeds, mint, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute.