Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Prep time includes marinating.
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 80 ml lemon juice
- 1 small fresh red chile, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 700 g skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 200 g zucchini, halved lenghtways,and cut into half-moon discs about 1 cm thick
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 150 g baby corn, quartered
- 40 ml soy sauce
- 200 g bean sprouts
- Combine rind and juice, chilli, garlic, ginger and coriander in a large non-metallic bowl.
- Add the chicken, toss well, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat.
- Heat half the oil, swirling to coat the wok.
- Drain the chicken and stir-fry in batches for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the wok.
- heat the remaining oil, then add the zucchini and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, capsicum and soy sauce and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok, add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Serve over rice or noodles.