1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Chicken With Chilli Caramel Sauce
Wonderful combination, tastes GREAT too! HOPE you will try it and review!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine or 1/4 cup sherry wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 750 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 1 large spring onion, sliced for garnish
- 1COMBINE – half the garlic, ginger, five spice powder, soy sauce, salt, pepper and wine (or sherry) in a bowl.
- 2ADD – cubed chicken, coat well and marinate for 4-6 hours.
- 3In a separate bowl, COMBINE brown sugar, rice vinegar, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and chicken stock.
- 4HEAT 2 tablespoons peanut oil in wok and when oil starts to smoke, add diced chicken in small batches; STIR-FRY about 3-4 minutes until golden brown; when removing each batch, keep warm until all chicken is done.
- 5REDUCE heat of wok slightly and add remaining peanut oil; ADD chilli, garlic and mushrooms; STIR-FRY until soft.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Chicken With Chilli Caramel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce