Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a tofu recipe from Madhur Jaffrey. This is very fast to prepare and cook.
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons chili paste with soybean
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup minced ginger
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 lb chicken, cubed
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Heat garlic and ginger in oil in stir-fry pan until sizzling.
- Add scallions, toss and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken, stir fry until cooked through.
- Add sauce ingredients, stir and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli.