Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty Thai-style main dish.
- 44.37 ml peanut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced or minced)
- 14.79 ml coriander, chopped
- 9.85 ml chili, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 473.18 ml jasmine rice
- 946.36 ml chicken stock
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 14.79 ml fish sauce
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or wok.
- Stir fry onion, garlic, coriander and chilli until onion is tender.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Stir rice into same pan/ wok.
- Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour in stock.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer until rice is cooked.
- Combine chicken mixture, spring onion, cucumber and fish sauce with rice.
- Cook gently until heated through.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.