Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty Thai-style main dish.
Make and share this Stir Fried Chicken and Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or wok.
- Stir fry onion, garlic, coriander and chilli until onion is tender.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Stir rice into same pan/ wok.
- Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour in stock.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer until rice is cooked.
- Combine chicken mixture, spring onion, cucumber and fish sauce with rice.
- Cook gently until heated through.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.