A tasty Thai-style main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan or wok.
- 2Stir fry onion, garlic, coriander and chilli until onion is tender.
- 3Add chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- 4Transfer to a plate.
- 5Stir rice into same pan/ wok.
- 6Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 7Pour in stock.
- 8Bring to the boil, then simmer until rice is cooked.
- 9Combine chicken mixture, spring onion, cucumber and fish sauce with rice.
- 10Cook gently until heated through.
- 11Serve with sweet chili sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Chicken and Chilli
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.0
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 807.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 44.0 g