Toby Jermain's Note:
This is a quick and easy recipe that my sister gave me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, fat discarded,washed,patted dry,and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons peanuts or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed and rinsed or 1 package frozen pea pods, thawed and drained
- 1 cup carrot, cut diagonally in 1/4 slices (optional) 1/2 cup scallions (green onions), cut in 1 pieces
- 1/2 cup cashews
- hot cooked rice noodles or rice, as accompaniment
- 1Thoroughly combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic and cornstarch, and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a hot wok or large skillet until just smoking.
- 3Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until browned on all sides.
- 4Add vegetables, and continue cooking until vegetables are just cooked and still crisp.
- 5Reduce heat, add soy sauce mixture, and continue cooking until sauce is thickened.
- 6Stir in cashews, and serve over hot rice noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g