Recipe by Lorac
Delicious and easy. Can be served as a main or side dish. I added 1/2 pound of cooked ground pork for a main dish.
Top Review by teresas
We was very good. Easy to prepare. I cut the recipe in half and wish I would have doubled the sherry mixture. It has a nice wonderful sweet taste to it. Really enjoyed the ginger. I used regular mushrooms and threw in some cooked chicken. I also sliced my carrots. Thanks for posting. :)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagedried chinese noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushroom
- 4 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage (napa)
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and toss with sesame oil.
- Combine sherry, oyster sauce, sugar and pepper in a small dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on high, add garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms, cabbage and carrots, stir fry until crisp tender (about 1-2 minutes).
- Stir in sherry mixture, add noodles and toss.