Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Three of my favourite things in the world; broccoli, orange and ginger. Quick, easy and so very tasty. Have with noodles or rice.
- 500 g broccoli
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Trim broccoli and cut into the florets.
- Heat oil in a wok. Stir fry broccoli and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add orange zest and juice, Tabasco and bring to the boil; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Toss chives through and serve immediately.
I enjoyed the orange and ginger flavors with the broccoli. Seemed to me it needed something else for my taste, though--perhaps I'll try adding some minced garlic next time. It was nice served with jasmine rice. Thanks for posting!