1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Broccoli With Orange and Ginger
Lani D's Note:
Three of my favourite things in the world; broccoli, orange and ginger. Quick, easy and so very tasty. Have with noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim broccoli and cut into the florets.
- 2Heat oil in a wok. Stir fry broccoli and ginger for 2 minutes.
- 3Add orange zest and juice, Tabasco and bring to the boil; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- 4Toss chives through and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Broccoli With Orange and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g