Recipe by Olha
Quick and easy with a tasty sauce.
Top Review by Breandan
I originally gave this a low score but I tried it tonight again and it was GREAT. I think the first time it came out badly because there was something wrong with the broccoli. This time I used fresh broccoli and ended up eating about six servings all by myself.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped fresh broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve bouillon granules in water. Combine cornstarch and sugar; stir into bouillon mixture. Add soy sauce and sherry. Set aside.
- Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high 325°F for 1 minute. Add garlic; stir fry 30 seconds. Add broccoli; stir fry 2 minutes. Pour bouillon mixture over broccoli, stirring well. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
- Southern Living.