Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I based this on Sauteed Broccoli. It sounded good, but it had more fat than I wanted, so I modified the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium to medium high heat.
- Add broccoli and corn.
- Cook and stir until the vegetables are heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and stir until mixed and melted.
This was something different. We enjoyed it. I doubled the recipe for my family. I cooked my broccoli and corn in the microwave first as we like our veggies more on the soft side. I added butter and olive oil as we thought it gave it better flavor.
I used left over broccoli and left over corn and it turned out great. My teenagers thought I was a genius! Thanks for making me so smart that day. Will make often.
This is a great veggie combination. I was looking for an interesting combination with broccoli that was low in fat and this is it. I think next time I might even leave off the parmesan cheese - the vegetables are great by themselves. Thanks for sharing.