Top Review by kgrenier
This was really good, I paired it with "Easy Chicken Thighs" by MissPenny and instead of using the soy sauce at the end, I used the broth from the chicken thighs (which has soy sauce in it) along with a couple drops of sesame oil. My family loved it.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 small carrots, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 4 cups bok choy, washed and chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, stemmed and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon tamari
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the white onion and cook 3 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Add the carrots and stir fry another 3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, green onions and mushrooms and stir fry an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour the broth over the vegetables and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with tamari and serve over a bed of brown rice.
- Yield is estimated as a side dish.